For the past 12 years, Deborah R. Gough has devoted her entire practice to victims of abuse and neglect at nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, group homes and boarding homes, psychiatric facilities, and other medical centers. She concentrates her practice in cases involving matters such as bedsores, falls, broken bones, medication errors, physical and sexual abuse, malnutrition, dehydration, and fraudulent charting. Deborah is the Past-Chair of the American Association for Justice, Nursing Home Litigation Group, a member of the New York Nursing Home Litigation Group, the New Jersey Association for Justice and the New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association. Deborah regularly serves as faculty for seminars on abuse and neglect at nursing homes, assisted living facilities and group homes both locally and nationally, and has extensively written on the subject.
Deborah is a graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College.
Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2000
- New York, 2001
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Professional Associations and Memberships
- AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group, Past Chair
- New York Nursing Home Litigation Group, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association